Wednesday, January 04, 2006

2005.

hello.

In 2005 , the december i had was great, absolutely fabulous..Guess its the month that sums up the year..Ha. Does it ever happens to you that even you have absolutely nothing to do on the net you wont blog? I just like to look around people blogs and get pretty disapointed when he/she dosent updates..haha. Nevertheless, i am making the extra effort to blog today!

I'll talk about december in 2005.

29th -- 29th is of course..my birthday. Firstly i want to thank all people who have given presents for the wierdest is from my dad who gave me a 120 dollars ISETAN voucher. and for the best... i shall not say who la..if i say i nxt yr no more present from the rest liao...do i look like a shopper..shopping is a chore, its not really a enjoyment. BUT! when u go buy something for me then it makes me really happy .. haha!! Woah by typing all these i know i'm realli selfish..nvm la..i shall nt change.

On my birthday i also dont really know what we do ... i know i went to joseph house wait for the others come den i and zhenwei all fall asleep.. then after that we go out..den go eat.. but the highlight of the day was when they sang me birthday song in public la.. SO COOL. Zhi Hao sang solo somemore .. nt bad leh.. Nxt time you should sing more who knows got one scout nearby den giv u contract... thanks everyone for singing the birthday song to me.. and also thank you for celebrating my birthday with me . =D I'm finally 16 lo.. YAY.

Pomp Pomp Pomp --Jody said this remember? Prom.
Prom was cool..but seriously the food suck.. I didnt even eat.. don know why the guys from my tables seems to like them so much.. Expensive food dosent means its good ok! i'd rather go have hotplate tofu...that was my favourite dish since young . ha.
Everyone dressed as though its their wedding..its been quite a hassle getting ready for prom .. Ani way i had a rather good time la.. Going up stage i was freakin nervous... I dont really know how i did la.. but i got a short clip leh..thanks to zhijuan for fliming...the best part of it wasss .. .errr.. holding Joy's hand? Hahaha! .. she'll hack me for this. but nvm.. Congrats to ken teo in winning the PROM KING OF YISS 2005! *clap clap* At least my fren won it la.. i'm so proud of him.. budden the PROM QUEEN dunno fall to which unknown. After Prom we went to take photos photos photos photos...i have all the photos wif me liao.. you want ask from me loh..if i mood good i send my mood nt good i dun send lol ..jokin...This event will forever be inside my memories as it will surely serve as a highlight in my teenage life..i don know i'd be seeing the last of how many people at prom but nevertheless, its really been great knowing all of you and thanks for coming into my life.... i'm sure you have impacted me in one way or another.. i'd also like to thank ms widya for the birthday card she wrote. how sweet eh?

Countdown. 31st.
I also don know go where to see fireworks..but its around esplanade la.. Its beautiful.. But its so freakin crowded la.. Watch awhile den finish liao..aiyo. In malaysia can even buy the fireworks and play yourself haha! After that go eat...Wait for cab so long..den i really like pissed offfff.. Thanks to seb mouse and ken lee for letting me board the cab first. they are realli kind ppl =D nxt time gt cab i let u board first loh... After eat..few of them come my house awhile..den i went to slp liao.....

Aniwae 2005 had been a great year...Its one of the best years i've had in my 16 years.. 1999 was also another great great great year.. i shall tell u why sometime later... so long for now. Happy new year. =D.

Posted by Rod-de-ney @ 11:17 PM

Read or Post a Comment

hahaha HAPPY BELATED B'DAY!

Posted by Blogger The Goofball @ 10:54 AM #
 

THANK YOU. AE WATS YR MSN ADD?

Posted by Blogger Rod-de-ney @ 2:58 AM #
 

nice dec u had bro.. hehe..

Posted by Blogger dj^cool @ 8:06 PM #
 
<< Home