Friday, January 27, 2006

Jay O Bee.

Ahh..finally finished working.. Its been a tough and fun two weeks of promoting Marigold drinks..haha.. Working had been fun... Had some really funny moments and of course i will miss my colleagues as i wont get to see them animore..

We had fun times..bowling .. playing pool 2gether .. laughing at joking together.. Thanks for promoting my drinks.. and also i hope you enjoyed the 7-8 cups of sugar cane juice i bought for you guys as a farewell drink..

AND SCREW THE F&N DOG.

The thing about that dog is ... ok.
1) When i slack he not happi...the boss nvr kp me he go kp me. ( No one say he cannot slack, is he dun wan to slack...cause he's a dog.)
2)He thinks he's so smart...(He always call people dumb..But the boss always call him dumb. Enuff said.)
3)He is a dog.( When it is my job..he helps me. Thanks.)
4) He keeps ordering people to do things.. (''Ae rodney, do this.. No not liddat! Aiya .. you dumb la.)
5) A big FUCK U for throwing my newspaper. FUCKIN SHIT. I WANT TO READ THE MOTHER FUCKIN NEWSPAPER IS MY FUCKIN PROBLEM. You know what he said ''Ae, dun put yr newspaper at my product leh..later people dun wan to buy.. den take the newspaper throw at me once and the floor another time...wtf?)
6) I think if i worked one more day with you i would have fought with you. definetly.
7) Everyone there HATES you...
8) You are so mother fuckin enthuastic about promoting and you dun get a mother fuckin single cent as commison and that's what i call.... hardworking... nono.. A dog.
9)I come late..boss nvr kp u wan kp..Maybe i should get u a bone. so that you will keep your mouth shut and stop barkin.
10) When i called you to buy yourself another drink because i am rushing for a reunion dinner you told me to go buy myself...Even a mother fuckin stranger would say yes..DOG,FETCH A DRINK.


A big goodbye to my colleagues. I've had a fun and enjoyable experience. Thanks for making my virgin job such a wonderful 1. =D

I promise to get u a bitch? Dog

Posted by Rod-de-ney @ 11:39 PM