Saturday, January 28, 2006

Mister. Yup.

Yap.mr . Hi Mengrong.. thanks for commenting on my blog...its realli nice hearing from you again after you long period of your absent.. True enough i've had my fun for my birthday and prom but without you being involved is still not perfect enough.. I wished you were there.. and thanks for your breif apperance on my birthday and i'm sorry that you had to leave halfway.
You are still a good fren of mine...and i will miss those fun times we had together...Just hope that you will stop thinking that you are difference from me..or whoever... we realli dun giv a fuck about your fuckin academic results or whatever shit.. just have a good attitude with a good smile and a good character...

Talk to me when you have the time .


Rod. =D

Posted by Rod-de-ney @ 1:23 AM

Read or Post a Comment

halloa my bro... hehe.... congrats on ur 1st job... gd exp for u.. eh.. if ur lookin for a job. come to me... im hiring ppl for sales... hehe...dun worri.. il update my blog soon... bloody busy u noe?.. hehe.. kkz.. cya soon.. tc bro..

Posted by Blogger dj^cool @ 7:23 PM #
 
<< Home