Friday, May 19, 2006

chameleon.

Polytechnic.Business Studies.TB11.

okok..My school just started recently and i'm feeling sick. People feel home-sick,love-sick, i guess i'm just ''Yiss-sick''. I miss sec school. Those were the times i really felt happy. Aint it wierd, when i entered sec school, i missed primary school...

Emm..Ok, TB11 are great. Awesome.
Friendly people, Helpful people, Humurous people..
I cant find anything i dislike being in 11...

I just feel that i'm in a totally new enviroment as compared to yiss . Its like a chameleon who kept chainging its colour and its realli feelin sick. i try to link with people.... find a comon thing to talk about..make effort...Everyone is new, everyone is trying.

Sometimes i get really tired, really fucked-up ... It really proves that best friends are best friends for a reson..when i'm with the right company.. it felt sooooo niceee.... Speak my mind no one finds it ugly...Tell them my deepest matters it wont even bother me what they will do to me.

I dont really know what am i saying.But in short this is how i am feeling

*A chameleon changes its colour so often that it dosent know what is its colour of origin.*








Sigh.

''Chameleon originally what colour ah?''

Posted by Rod-de-ney @ 2:15 AM

Read or Post a Comment

hoho. tb11 rox on!!

Posted by Blogger MingJun @ 2:27 AM #
 

wat man.. so long now den u blog.. hehe... chameloeon's ori color is purple... hehe... u see.. all the picture books put it as purple....yeah.. i miss 4e2!!!!! haiz.... wanna another reunion?

Posted by Blogger dj^cool @ 12:42 AM #
 

ROD DE NEY!

4e2 will be 4e2 forever wan!

kao..my nano went swimming can...

Posted by Blogger hongfang @ 12:18 AM #
 

they are brown i think.
OR MAYBE PINK!
joy

Posted by Blogger Indecisive @ 2:51 AM #
 
<< Home