Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Lady in green.

It was a 5.20pm on the 13th december 2006. Rain was pouring down... My doors slammed. After studying for 10 minutes , i decided ( as usual ) to take a break deluding myself that i need the laptop to check the time and venue for tomorrow's exam.

The thunder roared, it roared again...so frigtening. It was almost if there was an explosion. I then looked out my window, i saw a figure , a lady , simply dressed with a green t-shirt taking a tiny umbrella strolling very slowly. I observed.....

Then, she made a slight jump. I was stiffened, with curiosity at least. It roared again. I watched very closely, she was still walking, though this time even slower. She was afraid, i could tell. Then a cab drove towards her, then past her. I was wondering why didnt the cab-driver offer a ride , i believed her destination was close, or she wouldnt be walking. Within seconds , i let the cab off my sight.

Then it roared again. My ears told me hear how loud it was but my eyes wouldn't get off the lady, the lady in green. The umbrella then begin to swirve. Thoughts of her not making it ran through my mind. I wouldnt worry, cause i was watching.

Thunder kept roaring for the next 3 minutes....
She continued walking.....


Then she got out of sight.

I thought to myself, that's the most beautiful 7 minutes i've ever seen in my life. I smiled.






Then it roared again.... I could feel victory.




The lady was carrying supporting her child with one hand, with the child clinging on to her mother's neck, another hand carrying the umbrella.

Posted by Rod-de-ney @ 5:29 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Haha deluding yourself that you need the laptop to check the time and venue for the test.. Guess what, I'm doing the same thing too. I keep thinking that there might be some last minute changes in the time and venue.. Mind you, that's NO delusion :D

Posted by Blogger Nguan @ 11:37 PM #
 

^lol to keng nguan didi's comment
eh! and u din went to help the lady in green. -.-"

Posted by Blogger MingJun @ 12:40 AM #
 

13th dec was my friend's bdae!..

anyway, why is thunder frightening?..



or izzit u scared thunder strike u?................. =X

*distinction distinction distinction* to me!.. :D

Posted by Blogger ZhiJuan @ 5:13 PM #
 
<< Home