Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Important people

We needn't be around each other every second.
The memory that serves of you will be there to remind me of the times.
The times include the advice, the golden moments, the valued lessons.
We, we need to walk a different path.
Each different path would bring us different times.

In the end, you would still be the one who knows me well.
You wouldn't need questions for my answers.
Every time, when we meet, we seem to be older.
Lesser the laughters, more the smiles.

I may get sick of home,
but there's a saying "Home is where the heart is"

To the world, we may be ugly before,
But only we know, what the world is missing.
Now that we are beautiful,
We know what's missing.

It's always true, you'll never miss home until you do.

Posted by Rod-de-ney @ 10:52 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Hi Rod, important people rock. :D

Posted by Blogger sx @ 1:12 AM #
 

AS USUAL. I love reading rod's post. argh.

Posted by Blogger hongfang @ 11:48 PM #
 
<< Home